Explorer Ventures (USA) Ltd. and Explorer Ventures Ltd. ("us", "we" or "our) are committed to protecting your personal information that you share and want to tell you know how we manage the information we receive. By browsing and using our website you agree to this policy governing your use of the website. If you do not accept this policy, you should not use our website.
We collect information about you through two principal means: through technology (for example IP addresses and cookies) and through your voluntary submission of information.
How does Explorer Ventures keep information private?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Will I get emails I don’t want?
- We send regular emails to our Agents/Customers who opted in for these emails.
- If you wish to opt out and unsubscribe, you may do so at any time by emailing email@example.com or by clicking on the Unsubscribe link on the bottom of the email.
What information does Explorer Ventures (USA) Ltd collect?
- When you sign up for promotional emails or contact customer support via the Chat function on our website, we collect your name and email address.
- When making a reservation and/or as part of the booking process, as appropriate, we ask for the following information: name, gender, dive experience, height and weight, email address, phone number, passport information, emergency contact, trip insurance, scuba certification, citizenship and special reservation requests, such as diet preferences and sizes of diving gear rentals. We also ask for any medical history which we need to be aware of during your stay with us.
Is my information safe?
- We use a secure server. All sensitive information supplied is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, and is only accessible to those authorized with special access rights to such systems, who are required to keep the information confidential.
Even with all the measures we take, we cannot guarantee the protection of your personal information and/or use of our sites in situations beyond our control (force majeure), such as hacking attacks.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Questions or Comments?
If you have would like to access, correct, amend, or delete any personal information and/or if you have questions or comments, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.