Dive, Relax, Dine, Sleep, Repeat...Liveaboard Diving
Reserve Your Liveaboard Diving Adventure
If you are looking for a way to maximize your diving on your vacation, then a liveaboard diving adventure is the way to go. There is no hauling gear back and forth to the dive site. In fact, we take you to the dive site, so all you have to do is eat, dive, relax, repeat.
To make the reservation process work as smoothly as possible, please read and follow these simple instructions. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
1. Choose your Liveaboard Diving Destination
Your liveaboard diving adventure begins the answer to the question, "Where should I go?" With so many destination options, Explorer Ventures certainly doesn't make the choice any easier. Check out these destinations below or view our boat comparison chart
Step 3: Book Your Flight!
Now that you know where you want to go for your liveaboard diving adventure, it's time to book your flight. For airfare information and quotes regarding:
Monday - Friday 8-5 U.S. central time
1.800.329.9000 - Flights from the US to all destinations
Flight Information by Destination
Saba/St. Kitts/ St. Maarten
St. Maarten (SXM)
- Air France, Alitalia, Air Caraibes from Paris
- KLM (Royal Dutch Airlines) from Amsterdam
- American, United or Delta from U.S. cities
St. Kitts (SKB)
- Liat from St. Maarten
- American, Liat or Delta from U.S. cities
- United (seasonal service)
Turks & Caicos
Providenciales, Turks & Caicos (PLS)
- American, Delta and United from U.S. cities
- Bahamas Air from Nassau, Bahamas
Quito, Ecuador (UIO)
- American, United, Delta, COPA and LAN from U.S. cities
- Most other major world airlines from hub cities
Guayaquil, Ecuador (GYE)
- American, COPA and LAN from U.S. cities
- Most other major world airlines from hub cities
Male, Republic of Maldives (MLE)
- Emirates Air from the US East coast
- Singapore Air from the US West coast
- Turkish Airlines
- Qatar Airlines
- Most major world airlines from hub cities
- Maldives Airlines
Step 4: Complete Forms
Now comes the not-so-fun part...the paperwork. Sorry, but it needs to be done before you leave. There are three types of forms you need to fill out which are reservation forms, application & liability release forms and medical statement. The good news is that once you are done, we will know all about you which will help maximize your liveaboard diving fun!
Complete & Return the Reservation Form
Confirm your reservation by completing & returning the Reservation Form (PDF)
NOTE: We can only hold reservations for no more than 1 week without receipt of this form which includes payment information for your first payment.
We suggest you make sure your airfare is confirmed.
Receive Confirmation - You will receive reservation confirmation detailing the trip reserved, payments made, your reservation number, as well as further information regarding your trip. Please review your reservation confirmation for accuracy and notify us immediately if there are any discrepancies. You will also receive a confirmation for any additional payments which are made on your reservation; if you do not, please contact us.
Complete & return Application & Liability Release Forms
- Caribbean destinations: Application/Liability Release (PDF)
- Galapagos destination: Application/Liability Release (PDF)
- Maldives destination: Application/Liability Release (PDF)
NOTE: Be sure to indicate your arrival information, dietary requests, any courses you are interested in taking aboard, rental dive gear needs and anything else you would like the crew to be aware of prior to your arrival. If you plan to take a course while aboard, you are required to complete the RSTC medical statement (PDF) and may need a physician's signature on the form.
A copy of this form MUST be given to the crew upon arrival.
Please complete the RSTC medical statement (PDF). Please include a physician's signature on the form.
Are you Nitrox certified? If so, and you'd like to dive with enriched air, then please complete this Nitrox Waiver
Can you see the light at the end of the tunnel? Well you should because you are almost done. Now it's time to review the terms & conditions, payment information and to make sure all your paperwork is filled out.
Please download and read the Booking Terms (PDF) which will apply to your vacation and your payments.
If you prefer to pay by credit card, we will charge the appropriate amount to the credit card specified, and if you specify we will charge your final payment 60/90 days before departure. The Reservation Form (PDF) must be filled out in order to charge your credit card for a payment.
If you would prefer to pay by check, please confirm your reservation with us via phone or email, and mail the reservation form with your trip payment (either a deposit of 30% if you are booking well in advance, or full payment if you are booking close to 60 days or less prior to departure).
NOTE: The Applications/Liability Release forms must be completed without modification and received in our office no later than 60 days prior to boarding. A copy of these forms MUST also be presented to the crew upon arrival.
Additional Terms & Conditions
Use of Discounts
Periodically we may offer special rates on our fares aboard our vessels. Please be aware that these discounts cannot be combined, and that any discounted fare which you receive will not apply to the number of trips which you have taken with us in anticipation of your 6th Trip Free credit. For example, if you have already taken advantage of one our special offers (such as the Crazy Insane Special) for one of your five previous trips, that trip would not apply to the total trips necessary. Thank you for your understanding!
Please note that discounts apply only to the trip cost itself; special rates do not apply to on-board charges and fees such as instruction costs, crew gratuities, retail sales, fuel surcharges, or government taxes or port fees in the jurisdictions which we visit. Discounts do not apply to single supplements.
Terms And Conditions: Free Trips
On occasion, we will award complementary trips aboard our vessels for various reasons, including but not limited to underwater photo prizes, silent auctions for charity events, and the like. All free trips are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Free trips do not include airfare, port fees, fuel surcharges, or on-board charges (crew gratuities, rentals, instruction, etc). In other words, they include only our standard package inclusions as listed on our price sheets.
- Free trips are not transferable to anyone for any reason.
- Free trips are generally only redeemable for the least-expensive cabin aboard the vessel, unless otherwise specified in writing. Upgrades in exchange for payment of the price difference are available, space permitting.
With the exception of 6th Trip Free credits (see below), free trips may only be confirmed 60 days before departure, and will be subject to space availability. We reserve the right to shorten the confirmation period to a minimum of 14 days prior to departure, in the event of high demand for a particular trip. We understand that this may increase the uncertainty of scheduling your vacation, as well as result occasionally in increased airfare costs for you. Please understand that we make every effort to accommodate both paying passengers, and passengers who have been provided a free trip.
- All free trips (with the exception of 6th Trip Free credits) have an expiration date; please contact us and make arrangements to complete your trip prior to that date. If, however, you have made a reservation which we are unable to accommodate due to cabin availability (see above), we'll extend the deadline as long as you contact us within 30 days to reschedule at some point in future.
- Free trips do not count towards free berth allocations given to reservations for groups of 6 or more
Review Information. You will receive a trip information sheet when you receive your confirmation. It contains important and helpful information about your specific trip. We suggest your review in thoroughly.
All information is subject to change without notice. All transportation and on-board services are provided by foreign affiliates. Explorer Ventures (USA) Ltd. acts only as booking agent.
Thank you, and please contact us if you have any questions!
Purchase Your Trip Insurance
You did it! You are booked and ready to go on the dive adventure of your life! But what happens if life has other plans? Buying the appropriate travel and/or dive insurance before your holiday starts will make your vacation less stressful and more enjoyable.