Turks and Caicos Itinerary
Our regular itineraries run from Saturday to Saturday, and depart from and return to the Caicos Marina and Shipyard, Providenciales (Provo). We also offer special Grand Turks itineraries (diving Grand Turk, South Caicos, French Cay and/or Salt Cay) on a full charter basis; contact us for details.
Days aboard Turks & Caicos Explorer II generally involve breakfast from 7 am to 8 am (cold breakfasts are available for late risers), followed by two morning dives, lunch at 12:30 pm, two afternoon dives, dinner at 6:30 pm, and a night dive. Island shore excursions will be arranged when possible for those interested.
Please note also that this itinerary is an example only, and will change depending on weather and logistics at the Captain's discretion.
Saturday: Please see the Arrival section under FAQ for information on how to reach the vessel. Due to tides, weather, the vessel's size and available facilities in Providenciales, the location and departure schedule of the vessel may change.
- 1500 Guests may begin to board the Turks & Caicos Explorer II
The vessel will normally be located at Caicos Marina but may depart early due to tides or weather. If you are staying on island, please check in with the vessel on Saturday morning to determine when and where to meet the boat. If you are arriving on Saturday, you will be met at the airport.
- 1830 Dinner (snacks or dinner available for those arriving on later flights)
- 2000 Captain's Briefing, documents, etc.
Sunday: Provo's Northwest Point. Four to five dives, with night spent at mooring.
Monday: Two morning dives at Northwest Point, followed by 2-hour trip to West Caicos. Three dives, with night spent at mooring.
Tuesday: Up to five dives at West Caicos, with night spent at mooring.
Wednesday: Two dives at West Caicos, transit to French Cay, three dives at French Cay, with night spent at mooring.
Thursday: Five dives at French Cay, with night spent at mooring.
Friday: Dawn dive and morning dive at French Cay, with departure for the 2-hour trip back to port. Afternoon at leisure; dinner ashore, with night spent aboard vessel.
- 0700/0830 Continental breakfast
- 0900 Depart the Turks & Caicos Explorer II. Should you be leaving on an afternoon flight, you may leave your luggage aboard for pickup later. However, cabs are very expensive and it can be costly to return to the vessel.
Due to the necessity of readying the vessel for our next cruise, we must strictly enforce the 9 am departure.
Turks and Caicos Cruise Pricing
Turks & Caicos Explorer II
|VIP Staterooms: Queen bed, desk/chair, hanging closet, wardrobe, large window, TV, private ensuite bathroom and shower (couple only).
|Main Deck Staterooms: Twin or Queen bed, desk/chair, hanging closet, wardrobe, large window(s), private ensuite bathroom and shower.
Staterooms 3-4, twins. Staterooms 5-7, queen or twins.
|Lower Deck Staterooms: Twin lower and upper beds, dresser, hanging closet, port lights, private ensuite bathroom and shower. Staterooms 8-10.||$2,495|
|Plus: port/hotel tax of $95 and fuel surcharge payable on board; transfers.
Package includes: 7 nights/8 days aboard the vessel; up to 5 dives daily (weather permitting);
3 meals daily, except Friday’s evening meal; between-dive snacks; towels, linens, etc.; use of tanks, weights and weight belts; all air fills; alcohol and non-alcoholic beverages.
- All pricing are in US Dollars, per person double occupancy.
Fleet price/term sheet (PDF)
Terms and Conditions
- All prices are in US Dollar, per person double occupancy. Please see our website for vessel diagrams and bed configurations.
- Receipt of deposit guarantees charter pricing currently in effect for date range specified, except where otherwise noted. A 30% deposit is required to confirm a reservation. Final payments for Caribbean travel are due 60 days prior to travel (90 days for Galapagos and Maldives). Please see booking terms for full details. Contact us for further information on booking and cancellation terms, as well as group charter terms and rates.
- Guaranteed Single Occupancy Supplement: Caribbean departures are billed an additional 65% of the retail stateroom price and Galapagos & Maldives departures are billed an additional 80% of the retail stateroom price.
- All information is accurate at time of printing, but is subject to change without notice. For the most current pricing, vessel and itinerary information, please visit our website. Onboard charges are subject to change up until date of departure.
- All transportation and onboard services are provided by foreign affiliates. Explorer Ventures (USA) Ltd. acts only as booking agent.