Why Choose the Explorer Ventures Fleet?
There are a lot of operators that do what we do. They may share the same what, how and possibly where, but our partners and loyal customers dive with us for our why and who. We’re friends and passionate divers set out to connect our guests with what matters most – an authentic experience. From the very first step in our reservation process to each moment on your dive, our focus is on customer service. For more than 30 years we’ve been redefining the art of liveaboard scuba diving. With the same owner and guest-centric values since the very beginning, we've had time to perfect our liveaboard trips and your experiences. Providing excellence in service remains our top priority.
“I have done many liveaboard trips on various vessels. What separates Explorer Ventures from the rest is the crew. I have always felt right at home. The crew is interactive and socialize with the guests making them feel like family. I have been on 4 trips with EV and have always felt right at home — kudos in creating such a friendly and open culture, that is hard to do. You should patent your secret!” — David Jabs, Caribbean Explorer II
If you’re still not convinced that liveaboard diving with Explorer Ventures is the right choice for you, continue reading for another 8 great reasons you just can’t deny.
8 More Reasons to Dive with Explorer Ventures
- Accommodations, delicious meals, snacks, and beverages (beer and spirits) included on your trip.
- Dive up to 5 times per day with an experienced dive guide, air fills included. Nitrox is also available onboard, gear rentals too!
- Arrive as a guest, leave as a friend – for life! You’ll experience great camaraderie with other diving guests and crew.
- If you are traveling by yourself, there’s no upcharge, dive buddies are always available!
- Low per-night package price covers most of your holiday expenses! Compare this to a hotel stay, rental car, and restaurants, needed for a week-long land-based stay, and you’ll see that it’s not just more and better diving, it’s a smart value!
- You’ll only need to set gear up once during your entire holiday. No transporting gear to the boat for each dive. It’s diving, uncomplicated.
- No long boat rides to each dive site. We typically moor at the dive site, or nearby, so you don’t need to spend precious dive time commuting. More diving, less waiting!
- Many dive sites are quite difficult to reach with a day boat. Our liveaboards our ‘floating resorts’ allowing us to reach further afield and dive unique sites.
We hope you enjoy our liveaboard trips as much as we enjoy offering them to you. If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Unique dive experiences. Exceptional value.